Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 9, 2023
Ajax are the massive favourites on Sunday in a Eredivisie round 28 match against Fortuna Sittard at Johan Cruijff ArenA this coming Sunday.
Both Ajax and Fortuna Sittard aim to show their respective set of fans they are the better side on the pitch this coming Sunday. We are bound to see an exciting game.
How to Live Stream Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard on TV
UK: Mola TV
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard Team Stats
- Ajax have not lost 17 of the last 19 matches
- Ajax have scored in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Ajax have not lost 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Ajax matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Ajax have scored in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- In 14 of the last 16 away matches Fortuna Sittard played, both teams scored
- Fortuna Sittard have conceded in 23 of the last 25 away matches
- Fortuna Sittard have scored in 21 of the last 23 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Fortuna Sittard away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 5 Fortuna Sittard matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard Squad lists
The 39-year-old Heitinga will select the starting eleven against Fortuna Sittard from these players:
- Setford (51), Rulli (12), Stekelenburg (1), Pasveer (22), Kaplan (13), Bassey (3), Rensch (15), Alvarez (4), Hato (57), Timber (2), Wijndal (5), Baas (25), Klaassen (6), Tadic (10), Grillitsch (21), Sanchez (19), Taylor (8), Fitz-Jim (28), Kudus (20), Berghuis (23), Bergwijn (7), Regeer (26), Brobbey (9), Conceicao (35), Rasmussen (37), Lucca (18), Hansen (40).
Fortuna Sittard Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Fortuna Sittard head coach Velazquez will select from for his starting XI:
- Pandur (31), Hendriks (22), van Osch (1), Nieling (20), Siovas (33), Cox (5), Pinto (12), van Beijnen (18), Aksit (23), Vita (61), Guth (14), Janssen (4), Hogervorst (48), Radic (55), Navarro (2), Ferati (19), Duarte (6), Erdogan (21), Cordoba (7), Bistrovic (8), Ozyakup (15), Kurt (24), Yilmaz (17), Cakir (28), Cangiano (74), Tasci (34), Cisse (27), Gladon (11), Buitink (29), Noslin (77), Embalo (85).
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard Lineups
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard Match Preview
Ajax have four points to show from their last three matches, as they lost 2-3 against Feyenoord, before drawing 0-0 with Go Ahead Eagles. They won their most recent game 1-2 against Feyenoord. Ajax claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Eredivisie. They also drew two and lost one, as they scored 11 and conceded five goals. Ajax are among the three top scoring teams on home soil this season in the Eredivisie. They so far banged in 37 goals, while also giving away 12 goals.
Fortuna Sittard suffered a couple of disappointments in their last three matches as they were run over by Twente in a 0-3 defeat. FC Volendam also proved too hard to handle as they won 2-1, before Fortuna Sittard were able to strike back in a 3-1 win against FC Groningen. Fortuna Sittard won three of a possible six away matches in the Eredivisie, as well as playing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored eight while also conceding ten times.
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard H2H
Ajax claimed three points in their previous 8 matches against Fortuna Sittard. The late encounter in the Eredivisie between these two teams was a belter of a 2-3 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest on Sunday? Ajax are rubbing their hands at the prospect of welcoming Fortuna Sittard back to Johan Cruijff ArenA. The home side boasts an outstanding 9-1-0 record against their upcoming visitors. The best betting odds with the bookies for another win is 1.13. The last 3 encounters in the Eredivisie between Ajax and Fortuna Sittard offered a fantastic minimum of four goals scored. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Fortuna Sittard come visiting Ajax. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Ajax vs Fortuna Sittard Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Ajax and Fortuna Sittard as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Ajax (1.13) | Draw (10.00) | Fortuna Sittard (15.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.50) | Over 2.5 (1.30)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.75) | BTTS Yes (2.00)
Full Time Betting
Johan Cruijff ArenA saw five wins for Ajax in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew four and lost one, while Fortuna Sittard won five of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing one and losing four. Ajax might win at Johan Cruijff ArenA this coming Sunday, but don’t expect them to keep a clean sheet as well. They won just two games to nil in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Ajax celebrated a 2-3 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Johan Cruijff ArenA on Sunday? Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Ajax and Fortuna Sittard. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.00. Ajax managed to score at least one goal in their last 12 encounters in the Eredivisie against Fortuna Sittard. Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Fortuna Sittard and Ajax. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals, while at least four goals happened seven times. Ajax managed an average of 3.6 goals, while Fortuna Sittard averaged 0.6 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Ajax’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.9 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Fortuna Sittard’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.4 goals in these matches.