Ajax vs FC Utrecht – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
FC Utrecht go up against Ajax on Sunday for an exciting Eredivisie meeting at Johan Cruijff ArenA.
Going into the match as underdog, FC Utrecht will be highly motivated to keep their positive run going against Ajax. A positive result at this coming Sunday certainly does not look beyond their powers.
How to Live Stream Ajax vs FC Utrecht on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Ajax vs FC Utrecht may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Ajax vs FC Utrecht on TV
UK: Mola TV
Ajax vs FC Utrecht Team Stats
- Ajax have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 7 of the last 9 Ajax matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Ajax home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Ajax have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Ajax home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 FC Utrecht away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FC Utrecht have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- FC Utrecht have won 3 of the last 4 matches without conceding a goal
- FC Utrecht have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 FC Utrecht matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Ajax vs FC Utrecht Squad lists
Heitinga will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against FC Utrecht from the players listed below:
- Setford (51), Rulli (12), Stekelenburg (1), Pasveer (22), Kaplan (13), Bassey (3), Rensch (15), Alvarez (4), Hato (57), Timber (2), Wijndal (5), Baas (25), Klaassen (6), Tadic (10), Grillitsch (21), Sanchez (19), Taylor (8), Fitz-Jim (28), Kudus (20), Vos (41), Berghuis (23), Bergwijn (7), Regeer (26), Brobbey (9), Conceicao (35), Rasmussen (37), Lucca (18), Hansen (40).
FC Utrecht Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 41 year-old FC Utrecht manager Silberbauer will select his starting XI from these players:
- Raatsie (32), de Keijzer (16), Gadellaa (61), Nijhuis (31), Barkas (1), Warmerdam (21), ter Avest (5), van der Maarel (2), van der Hoorn (33), Viergever (24), Hendriks (14), Kluivert (25), Klaiber (17), St. Jago (3), Ramselaar (23), Bozdogan (6), Toornstra (18), Rawlins (34), Brouwers (8), Maeda (30), Boussaid (26), Shein (38), van de Streek (22), Booth (10), Jensen (7), Labyad (20), Younes (11), Douvikas (9), Descotte (19), Dost (28), Sagnan (27).
Ajax vs FC Utrecht Lineups
Ajax vs FC Utrecht Match Preview
In their last three matches, Ajax drew 1-1 against PSV Eindhoven, 0-0 with AZ Alkmaar, before beating FC Groningen by 2-3. In their last six Eredivisie home matches, Ajax won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring 14 and conceding four goals. Ajax scored 44 goals, while also conceding 13 at Johan Cruijff ArenA so far this season. This places them in the three top, when it comes to scoring on home soil in the Eredivisie.
FC Utrecht won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 3-1 against Feyenoord, before beating Cambuur 0-3. Another win followed, this time by 2-0 against RKC Waalwijk. FC Utrecht won three of a possible six away matches in the Eredivisie, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 11 while also conceding eight times. FC Utrecht are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Eredivisie this season. They claimed 34 goals so far, whilst allowing 32 goals against.
Ajax vs FC Utrecht H2H
FC Utrecht claimed just a single win from a possible 9 against Ajax. Ajax go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 3-0 and 2-0 the last two times they played FC Utrecht. Ajax enter the match against FC Utrecht with a 6-2-2 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 60%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Ajax scored at least once in 7 of their 8 most recent encounters in the Eredivisie against FC Utrecht. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between FC Utrecht and Ajax. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies.
Ajax vs FC Utrecht Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Ajax vs FC Utrecht as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Ajax (1.25) | Draw (6.00) | FC Utrecht (10.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.10) | Over 2.5 (1.36)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.05) | BTTS Yes (1.70)
Full Time Betting
Ajax won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing four and losing one as well. FC Utrecht won four from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew three and lost three in this run. Ajax managed three wins without conceding a single goal in the previous 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Ajax go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 3-0 and 2-0 the last two times they played FC Utrecht. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Ajax and FC Utrecht. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.70. Ajax scored at least once in 7 of their 8 most recent encounters in the Eredivisie against FC Utrecht. Both teams to score paid out four times in the previous ten matches between home side Ajax and FC Utrecht. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.70.
In the past ten encounters between Ajax and FC Utrecht over 2.5 goals came out six times, with Ajax scoring an average of 2.1 goals per game. FC Utrecht averaged 0.6 goals, while both teams scored four times. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Ajax, who scored an average of 1.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for FC Utrecht, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.