Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 9, 2023
AC Milan vs Inter Stats
- In 12 of the last 14 AC Milan matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 6 AC Milan home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- AC Milan have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 AC Milan home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 AC Milan matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 19 of the last 21 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 13 Inter away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Inter have not lost 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Inter away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
AC Milan vs Inter Squad lists
AC Milan Squad
The 57-year-old coach of the home team, Stefano Pioli, will select the lineup against Inter from this squad:
- Jungdal, Mirante, Tatarusanu, Vasquez, Maignan, Florenzi, Calabria, Tomori, Ballo-Toure, Thiaw, Kalulu, Dest, Kjaer, Hernandez, Saelemaekers, Vranckx, Diaz, Bennacer, Krunic, Tonali, Bakayoko, Pobega, Adli, Rebic, De Ketelaere, Maldini, Origi, Roback, Messias, Colombo, Giroud, Leao, Ibrahimovic.
Here is the full team squad of Inter. The 47 year-old Simone Inzaghi will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Bastoni, Fontanarosa, Cordaz, Onana, Dalbert, D’Ambrosio, Dumfries, Dzeko, Dimarco, Acerbi, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Correa, Asllani, Martinez, Brozovic, Darmian, Zanotti, Skriniar, Barella, Biral, Botis, Bellanova, Gagliardini, Gosens, Lukaku, Handanovic, Andersen, de Vrij, Di Pentima, Carboni.
AC Milan vs Inter Lineups
AC Milan vs Inter Preview
AC Milan won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Champions League, where they also lost twice but drew none. They scored seven goals and conceded five times.
Inter won half their previous six away matches in the Champions League, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored eight goals whilst conceding five.
AC Milan vs Inter H2H
Inter beat AC Milan twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 1-0 and 3-0, respectively. All in all, Inter have a fine reading on AC Milan in previous seasons with a 5-2-3 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Inter to win this match at best price odds of 2.50.
Full Time Betting
AC Milan were able to win six of their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing three of the games. They suffered defeat in one of these outings. Inter won four of their last 10 games away, drew four and suffered defeat in two of them. Inter won four of their last 10 away matches without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
Inter got the better of AC Milan in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 1-0 and 3-0, respectively. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side AC Milan and Inter. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91.
Over 2.5 goals happened seven times in the past ten encounters between AC Milan and Inter, with AC Milan scoring 0.9 goals on average per game. Inter averaged 1.7 goals, while both teams scored five times. AC Milan saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Inter’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.2 goals in these matches.