Aberdeen vs St. Mirren – Predictions and Free Bets
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Aberdeen vs St. Mirren Stats
- Aberdeen have won 4 of the last 5 home matches without conceding a goal
- In the last 8 Aberdeen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Aberdeen matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Aberdeen have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- In the last 5 Aberdeen home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 9 away matches St. Mirren played, both teams scored
- St. Mirren have not won 15 of the last 17 away matches
- St. Mirren have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- St. Mirren have conceded in 15 of the last 17 away matches
- St. Mirren have scored in the last 9 away matches in a row
Aberdeen vs St. Mirren Squad lists
Barry Robson will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against St. Mirren from the following players:
- Gorter, Lewis, Roos, Ritchie, MacDonald, Shinnie, Coulson, MacKenzie, Richardson, Pollock, McCrorie, Barron, Marshall, Hayes, Hanratty, Clarkson, Scales, Watkins, Myslovic, Duncan, Ramadani, Bavidge, Miovski, Anderson, Roberts, Markanday, Duk, Harvey, Kennedy, Morris.
St. Mirren Squad
Listed below is the full squad of St. Mirren players that the manager Steve Robinson will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Urminsky, Carson, Gogic, Dunne, Gallagher, Shaughnessy, Kenny, Fraser, O’Hara, Campbell, Tait, Taylor, Strain, Tanser, Small, Reid, Kiltie, Baccus, Flynn, Greive, Boyd-Munce, Main, Taylor, Ayunga, Offord, Jamieson, Watt.
Aberdeen vs St. Mirren Lineups
Aberdeen vs St. Mirren Preview
A solitary draw point prevents Aberdeen from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short in a 1-0 defeat against Rangers, before drawing 0-0 with Hibernian. They came up empty-handed once again when Hearts ran out as 2-1 winners. Aberdeen were dreaming of qualifying for Europe, but after a fantastic campaign, they could even finish the season on the podium. Aberdeen won five of their last six Premiership matches at the Pittodrie Stadium, scoring 11 and conceding one along they way. They also drew once as they remained without defeat. Aberdeen are among the 3 best teams on home soil this season in the Premiership. They so far claimed 12 wins at Pittodrie Stadium, scored 38 goals along the way, while also conceding 14.
Aberdeen were dreaming of qualifying for Europe, but after a fantastic campaign, they could even finish the season on the podium. In their last six Premiership away matches, St. Mirren failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn three and lost two, scoring nine while also conceding 11 times. St. Mirren proved themselves generous visitors in the Premiership this season, as they conceded an astonishing 37 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Aberdeen vs St. Mirren H2H
St. Mirren beat Aberdeen twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 3-1 and 3-1, respectively. St. Mirren won five of the previous ten matches, with Aberdeen claiming two wins in these ten encounters. The bookies have St. Mirren to win this match at best price odds of 4.20.
Current Premiership standings
Aberdeen are currently looking at 54 points on their account, having played 36 matches, leaving them two places off the current Premiership leaders. Meanwhile, St. Mirren find themselves as number 6 in the Premiership with 46 points following 36 rounds.
Full Time Betting
Aberdeen claimed six wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing two. St. Mirren won two of their last 10 away games, as they also drew three and lost five of these matches. It is a little hit or miss who gets the first goal in, when looking at Aberdeen’s recent at Pittodrie Stadium, They scored the opening goal six times in 10 here, whereas their visitors scored the opener in three of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
St. Mirren beat Aberdeen twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 3-1 and 3-1, respectively. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Aberdeen and St. Mirren would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. St. Mirren managed at least one goal in 6 of their previous 7 Premiership matches against Aberdeen. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between Aberdeen and St. Mirren. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 1.91 with bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals, while at least four goals happened five times. Aberdeen managed an average of 1.5 goals, while St. Mirren averaged 1.4 goals a game. Aberdeen saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for St. Mirren, who scored 1.5 times on average in those matches.