32RedSport has a stunning offer for punters to enjoy every day!
Get more value for your bets every day on selected horses at 32Red Sport as they go beyond the industry standard with their frequent horse racing price boosts for some horses. If you’re new to this bookmaker why not check out the recent great value 32Red bonus offers. Just look for the horses with a price boost symbol(*) next to their name in the UK & Ireland races selected each day and bet confidently knowing that if your horse wins you get the greatest value for your money.
32RedSport increases the price of the horses selected every day of the week so that punters receive more money for their winning bets. 32Red has many years of internet casino experience and a devoted sportsbook that offers a broad range of competitive betting markets in UK Horse Racing, Football, Tennis, Golf, Cricket, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Snooker, American Football and Athletics.
Customers benefit from periodic horse racing price boosts in the UK and Ireland, as well as cash-in characteristics in the sportsbook, allowing punters to settle their bet before the final bet consequence.
Important terms and conditions:
- The alternatives to SP, Board Prices (BP) or Industry Prices (IP) are normally shown around 15 minutes prior to the race.
- Any bet, other than those placed at SP will result in the settlement being based on the price taken at the time of bet placement, as well as subject to the other rules stated in this section.
- Stakes placed on EP and BP will be refunded in case a horse is withdrawn “not under orders”. Odds on horses within the same race will be subject to Tattersalls Rule 4(c) deductions, if applicable.
- In cases of withdrawals which result in a new market being formed. All bets taken at EP or BP prior to the new market will be subject to Tattersalls Rule 4(c) deductions, if applicable.
- Should an erroneous price be transmitted, all bets taken on outcomes with wrong odds will be settled as void and stakes will be refunded.
- In cases where to Tattersalls Rule 4 is applicable following the withdrawal of a horse, no further bets will be taken at “Board/Show Price”, unless a new market has been formed.
- Horses offered as “Price Boosts”, “Knockouts” etc., will also be subject to a Rule 4 deduction should there be an applicable non-runner in the race.
- Any reference to timeframes, price availability, etc. is to be deemed as indicative and not binding.
- 32Red reserves the right to alter such timeframes, issue prices, as well as suspend availability of any race or betting option at its sole discretion.
- 32Red reserves the right to make changes to the site, betting limits, payout limits and offerings.
- 32Red may update, amend, edit and supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time.